Based in Xalapa, Veracruz, Mexico, we’ve worked with brands like Shopify, Expedia and CNET. Our CEO Zeph Snapp has been invited to speak all over the United States, including Pubcon, Mozcon and multiple Digital Dealer conferences.
It was at one of those that a dealer first approached us to build a Spanish language website for them. Creating a static website was easy. We had done that many times before. But when it came to translating the inventory pages for a dealership turning over between 30 and 60 percent of their inventory on a monthly basis, the task felt daunting!
After months of development, we were able to build a proprietary system using the HomeNet feed system that would allow us to do Human Translation of inventory pages on a daily basis, at a price point that auto dealers could afford.
And ever since we have been helping support the efforts of auto dealers who want to sell more cars to Spanish speakers.
We take great pride in being a fantastic service provider. Here are some things that you can count on when you work with us:
- Accurate: Our translations are grammatically correct, and use the vocabulary most common to your geographical area
- Responsive: Your Spanish website will be updated on a daily basis, Monday through Friday.
- Service Oriented: If you need to get in touch to make a change to your website, we respond the same day. Every time.
- Flexible: Every client gets a custom home page, every time. We will make unlimited changes to your website until you are satisfied with the final product.
- Ethical: Our websites can withstand the criticism of anyone who speaks Spanish (unlike our competitors). We are in this for the long haul, not a quick buck.
- Thorough: Every translation is checked by our editing team before it is published.
- Knowledgeable: We put our experience to bear for every dealership we work with. If we discover something that will help provide exposure, increase your audience, and help you sell your car, we will put that to work for you.
If these values sound like a good fit for your dealership, give us a call, or drop us a line!